Monday, July 9, 2012

Grim T4 25pts

I am going to a 25pt/single-list tournament on the 23rd that uses an "achievement" system, one of said achievements is bringing a T4 list.  So here is the T4 Grim list I will be playing:


Grim Angus
* Pyre Troll
* Troll Impaler
* Dire Troll Bomber
Dannon Blythe & Bull
Trollkin Scouts (Leader and 5 Grunts)
Alten Ashley, Monster Hunter

I think my beasts should handle infantry swarms well, and hopefully the Bomber and Alten can lay some damage down on any beast heavy lists.  I think the list is fairly well rounded; the Scouts are a bit lacking in defenses outside of concealment for me, but they are a Tier requirement, and at such low points I couldn't fit another unit in that I thought would actually be worth dropping something for.


No comments:

Post a Comment