Thursday, June 14, 2012

The "Calandra List"

Undoubtedly, you will hear me report that I "used my Calandra list" as it is my primary list for casual gaming. For reference here it is:




Calandra Truthsayer, Oracle of the Glimmerwood
* Troll Axer
* Troll Impaler
* Dire Troll Bomber
Krielstone Bearer and 3 Stone Scribes
Trollkin Fennblades (Leader and 9 Grunts)
* Trollkin Fennblade Officer & Drummer
Fell Caller Hero
Janissa Stonetide

I feel that it has a strong Offensive game against middle defense and middle armor while offering some solutions for either.  As with any Calandra list, her Fate Blessed special rule and Feat help to overcome issues with high Defense and high Armor, though like with most Trollblood players, I prefer fighting high Armor over high Defense.

Depending on my mood, that Axer may morph into Horthol or a full unit of Dygmies, but more often than not, it is the Axer I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment