Thursday, June 14, 2012

Intro

I will keep this short, just as a reference point.  I started playing Warmahordes right after MKII dropped, and still have a soft spot in my heart for a terrible Reznik list I used to run.

After taking a break from Menoth (for reasons I will drone on about some other time), I came back to the game post Wrath, picking up a sizable Trollblood army (currently sitting just shy of 150pts).  This blog will detail my adventure through the FURY side of the game, as I am enjoying Trolls quite a bit more than I did Menoth.

For reference, I have been playing Trollbloods since late March 2012.  At the time of this post, my record stands at 6-5-0, with 1 win being a Scenario Win, and the rest being Caster Kills.  All losses were Caster Kills.

No comments:

Post a Comment