Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pre-Game 6/28/12

As I sit here during my last few hours of work, I can almost here the drums outside the dull gray walls of my cube, calling me to something greater, calling me to WAR; or possibly just calling me to a cramped room with smelly dudes.

It's Thursday, and that means it is the one night I get to play WM/H (outside of random Menoth vs. Trollbloods games on my table at home).

This is Week 2 of the Thornwood League (and I am in last place with a single point!), and as much as I would like to play that Jarl list again, I need to get four games in over the next three weeks with different painted Warlocks.  Tonight I will be pulling out Epic Madrak (and insisting on League Scenario).

Any how, here is the list:

Madrak Ironhide, World Ender
* Dire Troll Bomber
* Dire Troll Mauler
Krielstone Bearer and 3 Stone Scribes
Trollkin Fennblades (Leader and 9 Grunts)
* Trollkin Fennblade Officer & Drummer
Trollkin Scouts (Leader and 5 Grunts)
Fell Caller Hero


I should have no problem cracking High Armor with this list (my problem last week), and for High Defense I have the Bomber and two Beasts who can throw Fennblades/Scouts.  The Fennblades eat up board space, the Scouts are intended as a counter charge unit, and the Krielstone Bearer and Scribes will stick close to the middle of the bodies.  With 21 medium base Warrior Models on the field (besides Madrak), I should have plentiful Grim Salvation targets.

No comments:

Post a Comment